Shindico is seeking an experienced and motivated commercial sales and leasing professional to assist with our growing portfolio of retail, office and industrial properties as well as establishing a local clientele for 3rd party leasing and brokerage.
- Developing business relationships with local, regional and national tenants, property owners, buyers and sellers.
- Vast market knowledge, maintaining broad contacts on all levels, knowledge of commercial real estate trends and concepts, proven sales and marketing experience.
- Preparation of status reports on a recurring basis, knowledge of NPV, IRR, capitalization rates and their impact on value.
- Canvas and research available listings, preview and show commercial space, tenant representation and the ability to acquire listings/mandates.
- Preparing and gathering comparative market information.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, well organized, detail oriented, can prioritize and multi task while still meeting critical deadlines. The candidate must relate well to all people, inside and outside the organization, conducts appropriate rapport, builds constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact.
Candidate must have at least 5 years in experience in the commercial real estate field, excellent communication skills, ability to source, establish contacts and build relationships with prospects. Must have a proven track record, be technology adept and at a minimum proficient with Microsoft Office.